Presenter Information for CECLC 2017:
Presenters will be expected to offer practical experience to help attendees increase their understanding, knowledge and skills in one of the particular strands of interest listed.
A. The Legacy of César E. Chávez (Leadership)
B. College & Careers (Financial Aid, Scholarships, College prep., Admissions)
C. Culture, Identity and Arts
Proposals will be evaluated on all of the following criteria:
- The proposed topic and presentation will enhance the skills of participants and/or provide participants with useful tools.
- Clearly explain how the presenter(s) intend to actively engage the audience in the session.
- Reflect diverse perspectives by offering different viewpoints or including presenter(s) from different organizations (if more than one presenter is proposed)
- Have goals that are clearly specified and achievable for the length of the proposed session.
What you need to know about presenting at the conference
- Sessions are 50 minutes in length.
- Session Times available are 10am, 11am, 12pm, and 1pm
- Presenters should prepare to present at least twice during the day
- Presenters are responsible for their own travel-related expenses
- Presenters with IT or Audio Visual needs will be scheduled in SMART rooms. DO NOT bring your own laptop or projectors
- Presenters will be provided with a complimentary breakfast/lunch, beverages and snacks.
Note: Due to the large number of attendees, students are assigned to workshops. Our goal is for them to have one workshop from each of the conference strands.
Unless pre-approved by the conference Planning Committee, CECLC prohibits the general sales of products or requesting donations from conference attendees.
Thank you for your participation!
Presenter Proposal Submission
Please click the button to submit a proposal for a Presentation. This will take you to an online form on another website.
Please fill out the form as instructed and we will email a response.
Proposals must be received no later than January 20th.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org